Thursday, December 6, 2012

December: Day 6...Maggie decorates the tree...

"How beautiful to walk in the steps of the Savior, led in paths of lights." -E. Hewitt

See these lights?  They have to go on the Christmas tree.  We have hired the famous tree climber and decorator, Maggie McKelvy to do creative wonders with these lights.

Here is Maggie.  Her work has been show cased in Southern Living and Martha Stewart magazines. Let's listen in while she works...
Hmmm.  I have to study these lights.  They are in one huge tangled mess!
Where IS that end?  It has to be here somewhere.
Arggghh.  Where is that end...
Wait a minute...I think I have spotted it.  Things are going to be just fine now.

This will look really good here...
...and this green one is just divine.  I think it looks good just so...
I like this red one too...
...push it over a little to the right, no to the left...
Oh, here's a yellow one...my favorite color.  It should go on top...like a star!
Yep.  That just about does it.  Look at my beautifully decorated tree...
Hey!  I'm not a tree...
...but the lights sure look good...
I think you should try again...
Well...I never!  That makes me so upset.  Now I will have to start all over again. 
There...what do you think of THIS tree?  Pretty cute for sure...and
Pretty merry and bright...

I hate to tell you, but I'm not a tree either.   
Well, it is obvious to me that you all do not know what a tree looks like.   I decorated two very lovely trees, which by the way,  has just tuckered me plum out.  I need a nap after all that hard work.  Good night!  ZZZZZ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog