Sunday, December 16, 2012

So mad at Apple...

Today, I am mad at Apple.  I have used and loved their application iDVD for converting slideshows into fantastic DVDs.  I usually make yearly slideshows of my grandkids for their birthdays.  Today, I was working on a slideshow for Mark's upcoming 30th birthday, and went to go burn it to iDVD only to find out Apple has discontinued the application.  It is no longer available on new computers.  (Remember my old computer died.) Rats...Darn...and double rats.  Unless I find something else to replace iDVD, my DVD making days might be over.  In searching the web for replacement ideas, I found there are a lot of people out there equally mad at Apple for discontinuing iDVD and iWeb.  Right now I am going to bed and will be like Scarlett O'Hara, "I will think about that tomorrow."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog