This is what I LOVE:
1. The Word. I am so thankful God has called me out of the darkness and brought me into His marvelous light. I can hardly wait to open His Word each day to see how He wants to speak, reveal, encourage, or transform me.
2. My husband: Yes, this fine looking bunch was started of by none other than my magnificent, husband, aka my man, best friend, lover, and my life. He is the best. Boy, am I ever blessed!
5. Clean sheets
6. Bright colors
7. Vests, my philosophy is that you cannot have too many.
9. Unplug Time. For those of you who do not know, unplug time is when Warren and I take 15 or 20 minutes out of our day, stop what we are doing, and reconnect over tea and a snack. It is a spin off of my Grandmother Norcross' "4:00 party." It is one of our favorites times.
|Warren and Rob enjoying Unplug time|
I think that is about enough of my favorite list. Now about the dislikes:
1. RAP music. I find it amazing it is even classified as music.
2. A T.V. episode that ends with "to be continued."
4. Liver--I tried it once and that was enough...it even smells horrible while cooking.
5. Getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
6. Emptying the dishwasher.
7. Suspense. Ask anyone who watches a movie with me.
8. My printer running out of ink.
Hmmm. At least my like list is longer for likes than my dislikes.
Next, I have worn many different hats in my lifetime and I am sure there will be more:
5. Grandma, aka Mimi
8. Medical Technologist
9. Aerobics instructor
That's it for now. Life is definitely an adventure!