Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter...Family

"Forever He is glorified...forever He is lifted high...forever He is risen.  He is alive, He is alive." -Forever, Kari Jobe

This post will be short, and sweet because I do not have a lot of time.
Our sanctuary was decorated so beautifully at our church this morning.  I took the photo then edited it  to my liking, then added the doves.  I quite like how it turned out.


After church we went to lunch at Luke's which was very delicious.  I especially liked the keto cheesecake.


These two did all the cooking...lamb, chicken, biscuits, crab cakes, cauliflower salad, okra.  Yum.

These guys relaxed...



Yesterday was baseball practice, so I have to throw in a couple of the pictures from that.





It was a great weekend all around.  I love the Lord, and I love my family.  Happy Easter to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog