Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Around here...New lens

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." -Albert Einstein

I follow tinathelen on instagram, and love her simple photos.  The lighting is always amazing and I like how she stages everything.  One day I asked her what lens she used in a particular photo.  She told me a 100mm macro lens.  I decided I was going to buy me one of these lenses.  I did.  I have had fun trying it out of things around here.  Walk with me as I show you around... to the many faces of spring.

Nearby and always around for me to photography is my cat, Maggie.  She was the first subject of my new lens... she's not too excited about it.



Doesn't she look like she's praying here?  "Oh please let her go photograph something else, and leave me alone!"



Next were flowers... these are from some of my indoor plants.


Tulips are some of my favorite flowers.  I love having pots of them around.


I bought these for Easter.


This is my orchid.  I bought it last year.  This is my second bloom.  I have 16 flowers on it.


Now let's go outside...


This is our phlox.  We have it here and on the other side.  It is gorgeous ground cover.


The dandelions are NOT in our yard.  Warren pulls them out with vengeance.  These are from a yard down the street.  I find them a nice weed flower...as long as they are in someone else's yard.



Getting ready to go to seed...

The seeds...Make a wish...

May all your wishes come true!

Happy Spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog