Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December: Day 4...

"I love Christmas, not just because of the presents, but because of all the decorations and lights, and the warmth of the season." -Ashley Tisdale

This will be the first year when we will have no one coming home for Christmas, so I have decided to not get carried away with the holiday decorating.  I have hung a string of lights outside, and a few Christmas decorations inside, but no tree.  Instead, I have this:

...and I can enjoy all the decorations of others and those in the stores...


One of the new ideas that has come on the Christmas scene is the "Elf on a Shelf."  Last year I posted some very creative pictures of the Elf.  I kind of like the idea, but think I like the idea of taking pictures of the hiding places of the Elf better.  I think the Elf could be cuter though.  In my shopping experiences, I found an Elf that I thought was so much cuter, but I did not like the price tag of $85.00, so this elf will be staying on its shelf.  But isn't it cute?

2 comments:

Carol said...

Elf on a shelf are everywhere! I think they're all cute. We don't have one, but on Facebook there are lots of shelf elf pictures. And some of them are very active!!

Rob said...

I am going to get one for Luke's kids for next year. I cannot wait. You should get one, just for fun.

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog