Friday, March 29, 2013

My measle face, and Egg coloring events...

"After a certain number of years, our faces become our biographies."  -Cynthia Ozick

The spots are really showing up in all their glory.  My face looks pretty scary after getting my brown spots zapped at the dermatologist. This is only one side of my face, and you cannot see under my bangs.  Not only do they look horrid, but they itch.  I sure hope going through all this works, and they disappear when the scabs all go away.

We were at Burger King with the grandkids when we took these.  There is a lot of great natural light in the place, so I could not resist taking a picture of my man, and my hero.  They are one in the same.  I am so lucky!

While the grandkids were over, we colored eggs.  This was a new experience for them, and they enjoyed it a lot.  It got kind of messy, but messes are the best kind of fun!






 After we colored eggs, had Icees at Burger King, we went to the fish pond outside of Lovelace Regional Hospital.  They spent their time trying to catch the minnows in the pond.  They did not have much luck though, but they had fun.  There are about a dozen Carp, and a couple of Catfish.  We forgot to take the Cheerios to feed them.

All in all, it was a pretty good day, and they did not seem to mind being seen with their very spotted faced Mimi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog