Monday, March 18, 2013

Week 3 Art Journal...

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting."  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Because I had to go to Las Cruces for jury duty, I did not have access to all my art supplies.  I did take a few, and did what I could with those.  Most of my art journaling involved a lot of drawing of faces.  It was easy to take a pad, pencil, pens, and watercolor crayons.  I found a wonderful video on YouTube on how to draw a face using circles.  See it here: http://youtu.be/1ErvNVnBJE0.  Also, since I was away from home, I could not exactly follow the lessons by Erin Leigh regarding the art journal prompts.  http://artbyerinleigh.blogspot.com/2012/09/31-days-of-scripture-art-journaling-day.html.  Here is this week's art journal pages:

I am fearfully and wonderfully made.  Psalm 139:14
For to me to Live is Christ, to die is Gain.  Philippians 1:21

You shall be Holy for I the Lord your God, am Holy. Leviticus 19: 2

And your ears shall hear a word behind you, ' This is the way, walk in it'  whenever you turn to the right or to the left.  Isaiah 30:21

Paraphrased:  Whatever is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, let your mind dwell on these things.  Philippians 4:8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog