Saturday, March 9, 2013

Art Journal- 31 days of scripture...

"The word of God is living and active..." -Hebrews 4:12

So far, I have been able to follow along with the "31 days of scripture art journaling" as described in Erin Leigh's blog, http://artbyerinleigh.blogspot.com/2012/09/31-days-of-scripture-art-journaling-day.html.  It has been rather challenging finding that special verse everyday--especially when my daily reading is in Leviticus.  I did not find too many "grab your heart" or inspirational scriptures in the blood sacrifices, leprosy, or clean vs. unclean. Thank goodness for my devotional readings, and Psalms.

Here's my journal pages for this week.  I took the pictures with my iPhone, so they are not in real sharp focus.





Inspiration for this one came from Lindsay Ostrom, http://lindsayostrom.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-02-18T06:13:00-08:00&max-results=7.  I think the map looks like the veins and arteries of the heart.  Of course, I chose a Roswell map... 



Next, I wanted to work on painting ladies for "She Art" journals.  I sure need a ton of practice on these.  I decided to paint them on old dictionary pages to add the "old" element to my journals. Later, I can cut them out, or use them whole on an art journal page.  Dictionary pages are my favorite go to background in my journals.


Now for my regular art journal pages.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog