Saturday, March 23, 2013

Morning...

"You can only come to the morning through the shadows." -J.R. Tolkien

I subscribe to "Click" which is a photography magazine put out by Clickin' Moms, http://www.clickinmoms.com.
I like trying to recreate some of the great photos in the magazine.  There was one photo taken with only the lighting from under the cabinets that I thought was beautiful.  This morning as I was fixing my breakfast, I thought of that picture.  The sun was just peaking at the horizon, so it was still a little dark.  I got out my camera, and took some pictures.  And I had Warren take some too.  They were not as nice as the one in the magazine, but I enjoyed the experiment anyway.  The magazine's photographer had a much nicer lens than I did.
Warren--Morning ritual...reading as he eats.
Rob- morning tea.
Here comes the Sun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog