Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rainy day and grandkids...

"Some people feel the rain.  Others just get wet."  -Bob Marley

Rainy day.  Wet day.  Cold day.  I woke this morning to the sound of pitter patter upon the roof.  No, it was not tiny reindeer hooves, but rain.  And fog.  I wanted to go out to get some photos of the fog, but it was raining very hard, and besides, it was cold.  Call me a fair weather photographer this morning.  I opted for inside photos instead.  The autumn colors are fantastic here.
lovely site from the front porch.

Boys exploring together.  

Looking at the rain from a window. (Sawyer)

More window gazing. (Tate)

Can you see my amazing man blurred in the background?  He makes my heart pitter patter.  No need for rain there.  
Rainy days are so good to: read a book, bake something, do a craft, take a nap, watch a movie, and enjoy family.  Happy rainy day…it is supposed to turn to snow tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog