Monday, November 4, 2013

Another photo experiment...

"Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn." -Elizabeth Lawrence

Tonight I wanted to experiment with some effects on photos.  I took the photo, and ran Coffee Shop Action Creamy Hazy Light.(http://www.thecoffeeshopblog.com).  All her actions work in PS/PSE, and are free.  I think I am going to like this action.   

Photo taken by Stephanie DeFranco, edited by me.
I am loving the fall: the colors, the leaves falling, the crisp cool days and nights.  I wish I could capture it all and bottle it up.  I am not loving the time change though.  It is too dark too early!

I took the photo, extended the stone wall, added some textures, and some overlays.  This is the final result, after much trial and error.  
Add caption

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog