Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fog...

We woke this morning to a blanket of fog gently covering our fair city.  Warren came into the bedroom exclaiming, "there's a 'hog' outside"...the term our son, Mark, used for 'fog' when he was just a little boy.  I quickly ate some breakfast, grabbed my camera, and went out to take pictures of the glorious fog before it lifted.  




I know our area is not notable for the fall colors, but I thought the colors were gorgeous.  I have always wanted to see the New England leaves turning, but I have to say, I think the colors on display here are pretty much up there.


Here are some yellow leaves...




 and here are some reddish leaves...


 back to yellow...


Now Red...

How about some orange thrown in for good measure.  It is yellow and red mixed together after all.


and some chartreuse...one of my favorite colors...


As the fog began to lift, I decided I had enough pictures, but then saw all these birds lined up on the fence.


It was a great morning for pictures.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog