Monday, February 27, 2012

Soul Surfer

Now that Jane, my neighbor who I am taking care of, is rehabbing from a broken hip at Casa Maria, I pass right by Albertson's grocery store everyday.  It is one of my favorite grocery stores since they have a lot of unique foods that none of the other stores carry--although the newly remodeled Lawrence Brother's grocery is giving Albertson's a run for the money.  Anyway, I stop into Albertson's almost daily on my trip home. ( I love fresh veggies).  Lately, I have picked up some movies from the Red Box that I have wanted to see.  One was "The Way" which is a story about the "Camino de Santiago" catholic pilgrimage in Galicia, Spain.  I heard about it on the Laura Ingraham Show.  It was a pretty good movie.  Tonight we watched, "Soul Surfer" which is about Beth Hamilton who lost her arm in a shark attack while she was surfing.  What a fantastic movie!!! A must see for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog