Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just an update

It has been one of those weeks where you don't get a thing done that you planned to get done.  I am trying to remember to live out my James Bible study, and "count it all joy" when I encounter various trials.  We had a nice round catching our mouse, only the mouse turned out to be three mice.  Perhaps I should start singing "Three blind mice" here, but it would have to be "three dead mice" and Warren would tell me to stop my singing since I don't sing very well.  Yes, those mice were having quite the party in our pantry.  Their party caused me extra work since I had to clean out my pantry again. Groan!  Then our internet was acting crazy.  Amber told us when she was visiting over July 4th that our internet connection was in and out.  Well, it was in and out worse, and mostly out.  I became good friends with technical service, and they finally sent out two trucks (and men) to solve the problem.  It took them two days to get everything cleared up, but thank goodness they seem to have the problem fixed.

Today was the first day that I was able to download all my pictures I took while in NC.  It was so fun to go back and look at them, and remember.  I thought I would post some Dad and son pictures.
Luke and Tate

Tate (top) screaming, and Sawyer doing I don't know what.  Luke trying to juggle both boys.

Tate and Luke.  I like this picture.
And one of Sawyer sucking his thumb.
Waiting to eat. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog