Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Back in the saddle again

I am home!  It was an uneventful trip, and it was like a breath of fresh air to see my man waiting for me when I walked into the airport. Hugs and kisses abounded! What a great feeling to have his warm, strong arms wrap around me.  Sigh!  That's not all--he had flowers for me at home.  He truly is the greatest.  The worse part of traveling other than the packing, is the unpacking and getting back into the swing of things. I have a lot of errands to do, my Beth Moore videos to get caught up on, Jane to check on, and the worse...get rid of a mouse.  That's right--we have an uninvited guest in the form of a mouse.  When I opened my pantry to get a snack last night, there were signs left behind.  How Warren could miss seeing them is beyond me.  It is one of those male/female things: men see the whole, women see the details.  That is how God made us and that is what makes us work so well together.  He set the trap--another male/female sort of thing.  He will do it; I will not.  No luck on capturing our uninvited guest, but we will get him.  My motto is copied from the Mounties: I always get my "mouse"(instead of man).  Know when we do catch this critter, it will again be the male/female thing:  I will not touch it to throw it out.  That is my man's job.  I am so glad I am a woman when it comes to these sort of things.  That is it for now.  I am off, back in the saddle again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog