Monday, March 5, 2012

Every Good and Perfect Gift

The whole creation testifies of the Lord.  While I am not a morning person, I appreciate the Lord  giving me a gift each morning as I sleepily start out on a walk.  He thrills me with His masterpieces.  How can anyone believe this is happenstance?   "All generous giving and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights."(James 1:17).  Take a look at my gifts from God.
Blooming Plum tree in my neighbor's yard. 

A fence by the my walking path.

Another fence, and the pecan orchards along my walk.
Naturally, God's gifts are all around and not limited to time of day or night.  Here are some other gifts from God as He awakens His creation in time for spring.  I cannot believe it is almost spring...did we even have a winter?  I can only remember the one bad snow storm over Christmas.  It was not much of a winter...at least in my mind.  I welcome spring, but not daylight savings time.
Up close of the Plum tree.  

Busy Bee...pollinating the flowers.  There will be plums for sure!
Not to be forgotten in the collection of God's gifts are grandchildren.  Laurie asked me to take silhouettes of the kids, so I did.  I think they turned out great.
Grandson

Granddaughter
I had a lot of help from my friend, Kelly.  She offered to let me use her studio, (Peek-a-Boo Photography), and she set up the lighting.  She had just purchased Easter props, and we got to experiment with them.  After the silhouette photos, my grandson, was done with photos as you can see in picture.  Hmmm.  I cannot image why he wasn't thrilled with spending all afternoon letting me take pictures!  
Looking thrilled with it all!
Lastly, I had to post a picture of my doodling.  I had a lot of fun playing with the different mediums.  I think it sort of looks like a county fair with the Ferris wheel on the right, a roller coaster, and the mass of bright colors.  
The Doodle.  

1 comments:

Laurie said...

Great pictures. I love the Easter photo with Reid not-so-in-the-mood for pictures. Priceless! LOL. The silhouettes turned out really nice & the scenic pics are beautiful.

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog