Saturday, March 24, 2012

Photo shoot

I went on a photo shoot with neighbor and photographer Stephanie DeFranco to try out my new flash photography skills and she was trying out her new softbox flash.   Stephanie asked the Fresquez twins to be our models...these were former swim students of mine, and I know their grandfather very well.  As you can see these girls are knock-out gorgeous, and you don't have to direct them very much--they just know how to "get the look" and pose.  Most of these are straight out of the camera.  I did absolutely no retouching on the girls.  I did sharpen, and used an effect on a couple.  Such amazing girls.


The pink hue on the left is one of the pink petals from the tree.  

I wish I could wear heels like this...I think they are awesome!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog