Friday, November 7, 2014

More of fall...and Friday finds...

"No spring, nor summer's bounty hat such grace as I have seen in one Autumnal face." -John Dunn, "Elegy IX", The Autumnal


Fresh flowers and pumpkin...

I have titled this "Spent"...this is what the flowers, and pumpkin look like now: wilted flowers, and a deflated pumpkin.
I was sad to Find them is such a sad state, but they do make a wonderful picture.
kk_preset melancoly, texture: kk_painterly, softlight 100%, edge from photoshop grunge

Kim Klassen dot com


I am linking up to Kim Klassen's Friday Finds.

2 comments:

Bonny Bonafilla said...

What fabulous photographs and what a great idea to show the then and the now of it. I love the John Dunn quotation: it perfectly sums up how I'm feeling about the season right now. All the best for a lovely weekend, Bonny

Sarah Huizenga said...

I LOVE spent!

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog