Monday, November 3, 2014

I won!...

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." -Henry David Thoreau

Imagine my surprise when I received a check for $200 in the mail!  Wahoo!  I had entered 3 photos in  Sara Grijalva Photography contest in Artesia.  I was disappointed when I discovered that none of the judges awarded any of my pictures anything.  No ribbons, not even an honorable mention.   When the photos were picked up, still nothing.  That is why I was delightfully surprised when there was a letter in my mailbox, and a check enclosed.


Apparently, this photo contest mails out the awards...they are not picked up when you pick up your entered photos.  I won PEOPLE's CHOICE which means my photo received the most votes from the public.
Here's the photo I won people's choice on

The Barn...taken in Milford, TX
I entered this photo in the juried art show here as well.  It won $100. Can I say I am thrilled, honored, and very happy.  If you voted for this photo, thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog