Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More of spring...

A picture is worth a thousand words…

I have a variety of pictures today.  I love tulips.  We have a few coming up in our yard, but not a whole lot of them.  Since our church has a lot coming up, I walked over there to get some pictures before they lost their shape.  I wanted to process these in a more vintage look, so these are an experiment…a happy one.  I liked how they turned out.


I spent a long time in my backyard photographing all kinds of silly things.  I decided to try a "painterly" effect on this birdhouse.  It is different.   I cannot decide if I like it or not.

The trees around our neighborhood have such lovely blossoms right now.  I had Warren go with me to gather some.  He's pretty tall, and can reach branches that I cannot.  I am so thankful he indulged me, because I absolutely love this shot.  I saw a similar still life on a website, and I wanted to try to do my own version.  I think it is so gorgeous!


Today was a lovely day…even with the wind kicking up a little.  Good pictures, and good times. Be blessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog