Friday, February 28, 2014

Spring is in the air...

"No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow." -Proverb

My neighbor asked me if my apricot trees were blooming.  Hmmm.  I hadn't bother to look, or notice would a better word.  So I went, and looked.  Sure enough my tree was blooming, and buzzing with bees gathering their pollen.  I am so glad these little insects are doing their job…it means we may have apricots…if we do not get a late freeze.

There are 2 bees in this photo. One in the lower blossom of the bunch in the middle, and one flying away on the right.
Since I had my camera out documenting the lovely apricot blooms, I started hunting for more.  My neighbor's plum tree was just beginning to open a few of its lovely flowers, and it, too, had a few bees.


Seeing the blossoms warmed my heart knowing that spring is just around the corner.  I have linked these up with Kim Klassin's Friday finds.  I am happy with my find of these beautiful blossoms.

Kim Klassen dot Com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog