Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines...

"Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine." -Thomas Hood

Happy Valentine's Day.  May the love that passes all understanding guard your heart and mind today.
How lovely that Valentine's Day fell on a Friday…easy to celebrate.  Today, I am linking to Kim Klassen's Friday finds.  

Kim Klassen dot Com

I got out my camera, cat, conversation hearts, and a little bit of creativity to capture a message of love.
My poor cat… I cannot believe she let me wrap her in a feather boa, scatter hearts all over her, and she calmly laid there.  That is so unlike her.  She did try to eat the feathers, but I caught one of her looking like she was dreaming…that this was not really happening…maybe it was a nightmare for her.




Love is all you need.  Give someone a big hug, and kiss today!

3 comments:

Kim Klassen said...

such wonderful photos....for Valentines....
beautiful...thank you for sharing with FF.

Sharon said...

These are delightful! Your kitty looks dreamy and so cute. And the hugs and kisses is my favorite -- lots of red :)

hootnonny said...

Your diva cat makes a lovely image!

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog