Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Afternoon photos with the grandkids...

"The one thing that is always clear in my mind is that people and their stories and the themes of life that I photograph are always more important to me than the process of photography itself." -Peter Turnley

Erynn called me this morning wanting to know if we could go out to do some photos.  She is a girl after my own heart.  Of course, I wanted to go out.  When do I ever pass up a chance to go take pictures.  Even more exciting is that there is SOMEONE who likes to have their picture taken!  I went to pick her up after lunch, and Reid had decided he might want to go.  I told him if he went, he had to let me take a few pictures.  He agreed and away we went.  Our outing and picture taking was a delight to all.  I let the kids play most of the time and did a few posed photos.  As we were driving home Reid said he rather liked the photo session, and it was not so boring after all.  Maybe he will want to go with me more often now!











There's more coming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog