Monday, July 2, 2012

Grandkids...

Grandchildren are loving reminders of what we're really here for." -unknown

My grandchildren's Daddy brought them over for some fun in the swimming pool this weekend, and, I suspect, to give their mom a break--two days in a row!  Each day, after they were finished swimming, my granddaughter wanted me to take pictures.  Anyone who knows me will realize right away that I NEVER pass up an opportunity to take some photos, so I grabbed my camera, and my grandkids posed.  Well, let me clarify that--my granddaughter was my primary subject--her brother could careless.  He did stop occasionally when I asked him to, but the pictures were pretty infrequent.  These are Saturday's pictures.  I let them choose their poses, and I just snap the picture.












Now Sunday's pictures...











I had a great time trying out new techniques and working on my photography skills.  I think they had a great time as well.  What amazing grandkids I have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog