Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mark and Amber's wedding album

I have several blogs I visit. Most of them I find through my photo classes. Someone will mention a site they thought was fun, or worthy of passing along to others. One of the sites I visited had a lot of Shutterfly albums posted. I was so intrigued about being able to do something like this. I cannot believe what can be done through the web. Long story short, I asked the Shutterfly people how to post the whole album. And here it is. I am so excited I actually did this. Yeah!

Click here to view this photo book.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I am trying to get caught up on my housework, photos, laundry, and paperwork, but I keep getting side tracked with things like this. Now I want to post more albums here, but I will refrain and try to stay focused. Well, I have to go do something more productive.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog