Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Great Verses

I have finally gotten my house cleaned up. Whew! I did have some distracted days. Now all I have is some laundry to do. Maybe the reason I got so motivated was the anticipation of starting some of my self-paced photography classes. I decided I would not start them until I had certain things done. Now they are done, and I am going to start one of the classes today.

I found several scriptures I thought would be great for 2011. These will be my year verses:

Let your heart hold fast my words;
Keep my commandments and live. Proverbs 4:4

So he shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart, and guided them with his skillful hands. Psalms 78:72

Since I am one who needs help with scripture memorization (my grandkids put me to shame), I am doing Beth Moore's scripture memorization for 2011. For information regarding this go to January 1, 2011 at this website: http://blog.lproof.org/ I did her first scripture memorization and was blessed by doing it. Well, aren't we always blessed when we get into the word and the word in us. We are to hold fast to his words, keep them, and LIVE. We are not truly living until we live in the word.

One more verse...I got this on Beth Moore's blog. She is right, it is a good one to start the New Year with.

Psalms 65:11 You crown the year with Your good blessings, and You leave abundance in Your wake. The NET Bible

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog