Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I did not make any New Year's resolutions and neither did Warren. We both braved the cold weather though. Warren bundled up and went for a bike ride, and I went for a walk. I tried to get my house a little bit in order from our Christmas company, but I kept getting side tracked with other things, so I did not get very far. I did get our stack of old mail sorted, and it is now a small stack. Jordan, my daughter-in-law, gave me a subscription to Better Homes & Garden magazine for Christmas. This issue focused on organizing your clutter. One of the suggestions was to start a box for old clothes and stuff to donate to Good Will. This box is to be used for a month, so you will have lots of time to sort. I now have a box in our closet for this very purpose. I am hoping it will inspire Warren to go through his stuff. He is accumulating quite a bit and he keeps mentioning that he needs to purge. So far he had not added anything to the box.

I, also, signed up for two more photo editing classes on my favorite website, jessicasprague.com. They are self-paced so I can take them at my leisure. Classes were 20% off. I can't wait to start them.

Warren is telling my our movie is starting so I will have to finish this post later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog