Friday, December 1, 2017

It's December...Already!!!!

"True love is a reflection of the Savior's love.  In December of each year, we call it the Christmas spirit.  You can hear it.  You can see it. You can feel it!" -Thomas S. Monson

I am very happy the president has announced we are saying "Merry Christmas" again instead of happy holidays.  With the dawning of December, comes the thrill of Christmas...Christ coming to earth and dwelling among us.  I would like to get out all my Christmas stuff, but with my limited ability to move because of my ankle fracture, I will find joy in the Christmas spirit that surrounds me. I did get out some of Christmasy things for my dining room table.


I liked this napkin folded like a Christmas tree.  I found the directions to this very cute, and easy tree on the Pier1 website.


Christmas is in the air...
Anticipation is in the air...Hugs and Blessings to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog