Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Amazing Christmas card...

"...and He will be called Wonderful counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace..."Isaiah 9:6b

I enjoy Christmas cards, do you?  I got one yesterday from a friend, and it has to be my all time favorite card...favorite as in all the years of my past life, which is getting to be many years.  This card is the best one ever.  It will probably remain so for the rest of my life.  It says it all...what Christ did for us.



As I was listening to a news report last night, they reported on a survey saying only 29% of people think of Christmas as a "religious" holiday.  That broke my heart.  Christmas is because of Christ.  Our whole calendar is based upon His birth (B.C.) and death. (A.D.)  I wonder if they have taken the whole concept of our calendar out of public school now.  In this house, we observe CHRISTmas.  "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!"Joshua 24:15.  Be Blessed.  Hugs.

1 comments:

Kimberly Maxwell said...

I have an ancient sweatshirt that says the same thing as the card and I couldn't agree more. Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours Rob.

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog