Saturday, December 2, 2017

Lovely Remnants of Fall... December Day 2

"In autumn, don't go to the jewelers to see gold, go to the parks." -Mehmet Murat Ildan

If journaling or story telling is something you enjoy, check out the  December Daily project by Ali Edwards.  "December Daily® is a December mini-album project that documents the 25 days leading up to Christmas. The simple goal is to capture the spirit of December via one story per day."(Ali Edwards)  I don't make a physical album, but I do like to take a daily picture to capture the time leading up to Christmas.  It helps to get me into the Christmas spirit.  It helps me notice the blessings I may have glanced over.  It helps me get my creative juices flowing.  It is a challenge to me.  Today was an absolutely gorgeous day, so I went to soak up some rays from the sun on my front porch.  I couldn't help but take photos of the beautiful colors that were all around me.  Since I cannot carry my big camera, I took these with my iPhone.  Look at all the amazing colors...

Isaiah 40:8


Amazing oranges.  This is my sedum.
A little bit of red and green in keeping with Christmas colors.
I cannot remember the name of this plant.  These berries are very tiny.

Lonely leaf.  I liked the little berries on it.  
Hugs to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog