Wednesday, December 13, 2017

My cat and Christmas...December 13

"Cats are like Christmas...they always keep their shine." -unknown

I am not doing very well keeping up with the December Daily, but that doesn't bother me.  I do what I  can, and I am content with that.  I think I have mentioned before, but I cannot take photos like I would like to due to my limited mobility because of my broken ankle.  I am somewhat more mobile not so doing a simple photo project around the house is quite a thrill for me.  Last year I bought some star lights in the after Christmas sale.  I put them away and forgot about them until I was going through one of my drawers in my dining room buffet.  I can do a photo shoot using them as a prop.  Since my cat spends much of her time lounging around on the bed, chair, or in the sun,  she is a prime candidate to wrap in the star lights.  She just sits there somewhat curious about what these shining things are.  I had some little Christmas tree ornaments as well.  She loves to bat around little balls.  I thought as long as she remains still, I think I can get some fun photos.  And I was right.

This is Maggie...my awesome cat.  She's looking at me like...What now?

Hmmm...this looks like a pretty nice toy...

And this star isn't too bad either...

Do I look angelic?

How about a profile shot?...

And an adoration shot?...

Can we be done now?
I hope this helped get you more into the Christmas Spirit.  Hugs to all. 

1 comments:

Kimberly Maxwell said...

Maggie looks like she chews on cords less than my two :) Tyler loves my camera strap and Trinity bites paper and licks photos. Gotta love em.

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog