Sunday, April 13, 2014

A photo shoot...

"The loftier the building, the deeper must the foundation be laid." -Thomas A. Kempis

My friends Nil and Suparna are now official architects.  I never realized an architect had to take so many exams to get their license.  They asked if I would take some photos of them in their environment to show them in action.  It was one of the funnest photo shoots I have ever done.   They were a delight to work with...I am sure their personalities spill over into their work environment, so if you need any thing built, contact them here.   You will have a very good time, tap into their expertise, and have a quality outcome.  I give you Nil and Suparna.

Nil

Suparna


I really liked their hardhats...I think they both look very nice in them.  Suparna's hair still looked amazing after she took off her hat.  No "hat hair" for her.  Wish mine did the same after I wear a hat.  







Be Blessed.

1 comments:

Nil said...

Thank so much for capturing the wonderful time of our lives. It couldn't have been any better. You are a very talented photographer who can make anyone look better. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog