Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just the two of us...

"The way to love someone is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul until you find a crack, and then gently pour your love into that crack." -Keith Miller

More fall pictures.  What a wonderful husband I have.  He knows one way to show me that he loves me bunches is to pose with me when I ask him if we can take a photo together.  I know how much he really does not like doing this.   I know it is truly an act of love when he says sure.  I wanted to get a couple of fall pictures with him in front of the pumpkins and maximillion daisies.  Fall would not be fall without these pictures.  It made me so happy to get these done.   The photos would be perfect if the cat would be equally willing to pose. Oh well...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog