Friday, September 7, 2012

More photos...

"Look and think before opening the shutter.  The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." -Yousuf Karsh

I so enjoyed our "official" photo shoot with Luke's boys.  Every one (and by everyone, I mean the adults.  The children are never cooperative) was pretty happy to go out to do photos...even Luke, in the beginning at least.   I had scouted out places a couple of days before, and picked clothing that was a nice contrast to the background.  Warren was happy to go along to hold the reflector for me, and the boys had a nice nap, so they could be in the best of moods. 


Sawyer and Dad...two handsome men...

Tate's not too sure he likes this.  



Now this is what I call fun, Dad!  More handsomeness!

Now Sawyer is not too sure.




1 comments:

Carol said...

Couldn't ask for more adorable subjects, and they're getting so big! So cute!! These are some great photos of all of them. What a happy group ... well, except when the spitting up started, I guess! But that didn't spoil the outing, just put a damp-er on things, especially Luke and Tate. Rob, I'm glad you and Warren were able to hop on the plane and go see your NC family! I'm enjoying the photos so much.

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog