Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Part 2--everyone arrives in NC

"Families are like quilts. Lives pieced together...stitched with smiles and tears, colored with memories, and bound by love." -unknown

Poor Ian did not fair well with American Airlines.  His plane was late leaving Roswell, and he missed his connection in Dallas by 5 or 10 minutes.  Pretty bad when the next flight out was about 6 hours later.  The only good thing was that he got to see Zach and Adi, and he was on the same flight as Mark and Amber.  They got in so late...like 1:45 a.m.  We were happy to see them though.

Ian took these two pictures.  
I have a lot of pictures, so I am going to post rather than have tons of text.  Pictures are worth a thousand words after all.
Mark and Tate.  Both look thrilled.

Hmmm. Amber and Sawyer have the same expression.
Mark and Amber did pretty well holding the twins until the twins started to shower them both with the meal they had just eaten.  They quickly went to someone else.
I like old trucks. 
I will have the story behind the truck later...
Luke,  Ian, and Mark
 I love my boys, and love it even more when I have them all together.  I am blessed indeed.
I love, love, love how the sun is shining down on Luke and Jordan's home.   
 I think  the sun shining down is like the glory of the Lord shining on this household.  Great is the Lord and great is His faithfulness!
My picture of everyone.  A passerby took this...sorry about Ian's head getting cut off.

Maybe he's not too happy about getting his head cropped.  

Here are the famous white squirrels that are only in Hendersonville, and one other  town.  
Warren is telling me I have to come to bed, so I will add even more pictures tomorrow.  I know, I know...there are a lot of pictures. But I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog