Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I can't keep my insurance...

If government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald Ford

I got this notice in the mail.  Apparently, a lot of other people have received similar notices about their insurance policy ending December 31... I like this insurance policy.  I spent many hours researching different policies.  I thought if we liked our policy, we were going to be able to keep it.  NOT.  This notice tells me that it is no longer going to be available because of the "Affordable Care Act" aka Obamacare.  I called my insurance representative, and was told the new polices that have limited data right now... they technically will not be fully available until Nov. 15...are double the payment with half the coverage.  So much for the "affordable care."

Depressing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog