Monday, December 2, 2013

December daily…Dec. 2: Amber and Mark

There are a number of people in the scrapbooking world, both digitally, and paper, who are participating in Ali Edwards December daily.  http://aliedwards.com/projects/december-daily.  Basically, one just journals about December daily routines.  Last year I chose to try do the project, and found it very challenging, and a wonderful learning experience.  So, I decided to do it again this year as well, but with my own twist on it.  Today found me visiting my favorite websites for Cyber Monday deals.  Needless to say, I have been at the computer most of the day, not only shopping, but trying out some photo techniques as well.  Here are a couple of pictures I have played with today.


Before photo.

After: added a texture set to overlay, then brightened up with an adjustment layer, added a face brush in the upper right hand corner (can you see the man?), some brush words across the bottom, and embossed a letter in the left corner, and there's a paperclip in the far upper right hand corner
After I played with that, I started editing pictures from Thanksgiving, and did not get very far.  I ended up playing again.  This time with a photo of Mark and Amber.

Mark and Amber.  I converted the photo to Black and White, then added Sepia tones.

This has a lot added to it.  On the left is a clock, and camera.  There are a number of frames, brushes, textures, and words.  One says, "Keep me in your heart (heart symbol) for awhile."  The easy one to read is, "A single moment in time." That is why I added the camera and clock.  Can you tell the background is a picture of a road?  See the yellow stripe on the right side of the photo.
 I had a lot of fun putting these together, but have not gotten anything else done.  Oh well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog