Thursday, February 7, 2013

Capturing "behind the camera" scenes...

"I believe in the photographer's magic- the ability to stir the soul with light and shape and color." -Amyn Nasser

I have the most wonderful friend, and neighbor, Stephanie DeFranco, who sometimes invites me to come along on her photo shoots.  While I enjoy taking pictures of her subjects, I sometimes like to take photos of her in action, and she sometimes takes pictures of me in action.  Photographers are seldom in pictures, so when we have someone take a picture of us, it is a wonderful gift.
Photo courtesy of Stephanie DeFranco
Well, she sent me a link of her "behind the camera" post using the pictures I had taken of her.  You can find it here: http://sdphotoblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/behind-the-camera-random/.  It is well worth  a look.  It is fun, witty, and wacky.  Also, find out more information, photos, and thoughts at: https://www.facebook.com/StephanieDeFrancoPhotography.

The photo club I belong to had a lighting workshop recently.  We took pictures of several different lighting techniques, but I liked the following examples the best.  Again, I had someone take pictures of me...for my blog of course.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog