Sunday, February 25, 2018

Just for fun...

"This world is but a canvas to our imagination." -Henry David Thoreau

My grandkids seem to think I can do anything.  One of their favorite things to do is make silly photos on the computer...with my help, of course.  I don't mind because, eventually, they will learn some pretty awesome skills using photoshop.  So here are some of their recent creations.  This grandson wanted to be climbing his birthday cake...then he wanted to add the moon (in the upper left), and a galaxy (in orange at the bottom left), and red stars scattered about.


Why they like to be turned into "little" people I do not know, but it is kind of fun.
Here's another one...he had some help with this one...


And now just some fun photos... Always with silly faces...



I have to say, I was inspired, so I did my own spin on a couple of photos to make a collage.


And yes, Life is good.  


Hugs to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog