Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Alice in Wonderland...


One of the classes I am taking online is called Photoartisry.  When you sign up for the course, it is forever available, and new material is added to it constantly.  Recently, there was an offer for a big bundle of backgrounds, textures, clipart, vectors, and more from Design cuts.  Sometimes the offer comes with a free tutorial.  This particular one had a tutorial on how to design a poster of Alice in Wonderland.  I particularly like Cheshire cat, tea time, and the Mad Hatter, so I thought I would do the tutorial.  Let me say, it took me a long time to come up with this simple poster...and there are about 30 layers to this thing.  I liked it very much, so all the effort was worth it.  I would have no clue how to do it again.


Before breakfast imagine six impossible things, and don't forget to have some tea.  Blessings to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog