Thursday, May 22, 2014

Our communication guys...

"The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives."-Anthony Robbins

You know how you see the orange diamond signs that say, "Men Working," but only one or two are working, and the rest are shovel leaning.  Well that is not the case with the men here.  They only stopped long enough to let me take some individual photos.  It was barely 8:00 in the morning, and they were all wearing a layer of mud.  

Yesterday, when I was out walking around the track, there was a group of men working doing some sort of utility work.  I did not have my camera with me then, but went to ask if they would be working at the same location the next day, and if I could take pictures.  I was told, "yes" to both questions.  So I went back today.  One of my photography magazines has a contest on "morning."  Well, these guys are out very early in the morning, and I thought they would make a good photo for the contest.  They are with Cablevision Communications, Inc. from Alamogordo, and are installing fiber optics.  So we will have better communication in our fair city.  Yeah.  Anyway, here are some of the photos I took this morning.

This is very dirty work...

Micah

Mike standing...


Joe


Joe and Mike


Mike's Dad
Then I took a couple of the photos to use for my photo artistry class.  I love how these came out.

Micah

Arthur
I hope I got all their names correct.  Very nice and polite men, but also very hard working.  Thanks for the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog