Monday, May 5, 2014

Hot Air Balloons, and a birthday...

"Let yourself be lifted from yesterday, and carried by today's gentle breeze." -Jane Lee Logan

This past weekend was full of all kinds of activities, and it started bright and early for me with the Old Timer's Balloon Fiesta.  My brother, Tom, was a Hot Air Balloon enthusiast...he owned one.  He always said that one day they would have a Balloon Fiesta here, and by golly, they did.  This year it was well attended, and it was a joy to see all the colorful balloons, and see some ballooners I had not seen in a long time.  Tom would have loved it!  Of course, I took a ton of pictures, but I will spare you, and only show a few.

beautiful colors... beautiful day...

Phil Cathey, and Danny Fulkerson...up, up, and away in my beautiful balloon...

Now you can see Jill...she was hiding behind Danny...

Inside of the Phil's balloon...

Lots of fun...balloons, and a ferris wheel...which was not in operation during the Balloon Fiesta...
More fun...A couple of kids wait patiently for their sculpted balloons...

After that...we had a birthday party to attend...someone just turned 9 years old...
No...It's not either one of these two...

Or this one...
Here comes the cake...

There's the happy birthday girl...

Lots of candles to blow out...

Digging into dessert...

Happy Birthday!
After the birthday party, we had to do pictures...This was my model...well, actually, I had three models, but this is the one I am going to show now...stay tuned for more of everyone later.

Here is the fairytale photo...Lots of layers, and textures. And such a pretty girl...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog