The Iris does not last long in its bloom, but while it is in bloom, it is gorgeous. Our purple irises are transplants from our old home from 604 N. Kentucky. I am so glad we brought some of them with us when we moved over 30 years ago.
Post process recipe:
- Added text with a brush, lowered opacity.
- Added a slight pink texture.
- Duplicated the texture.
- On the first texture layer, I changed the blending mode to color burn with an opacity of 39%.
- On the second texture layer, change the blending mode to soft light-100% opacity.
- Burned a vignette around the corners