Saturday, May 4, 2013

North Carolina...

"In my mind, I'm going to Carolina.  Can't you see the sunshine, can't you feel the moonshine."  -James Taylor

Warren and I are keeping the twins for awhile.   We went to McDonald's in keeping with the McKelvy tradition of going there to eat breakfast on Saturday morning.  The boys loved it.  They immediately recognized the food because Luke has taken them several times.  They shared a Big Breakfast, and ate most of it.  We were very impressed.

McDonald's...keeping up the tradition.  There is a lot to look at, and take in.

Is this a stare down?  Love the look!

Notice the my flat hair.  We got up, got dressed, got the boys dressed, and headed for McDonald's.  Little boys stomach's cannot wait very long in the morning.  

Sawyer happily waiting for his food.  Such a cutie.

Tate is the serious one.  He must be thinking of the good food that is to come.
With the boys, fed and full, we braved the grocery store.  Thank goodness there were two of us.  I put Tate in the grocery cart seat, and Sawyer in the actual cart...with the groceries.  He loved playing with all the groceries.  When we left, we had a nicely chewed box of guacamole, and little finger dents in the hamburger meat.  I am definitely going to have all my grocery shopping done before Warren leaves.

Warren took these with his iPhone.

Sawyer hanging on to my legs.

Tate at the refrigerator
Sawyer is learning to walk.  Lately, he has preferred walking over crawling.


Tate is not far behind Sawyer in the walking department.  Today, he tried walking more.  I tried to get it on video, but failed.  Maybe tomorrow I will get one of his walking skills.

Pawpaw and Mimi.  Happy they made it through day one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog