Saturday, May 25, 2013

Holly's world...

"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful,
we must carry it with us, or we will not find it."  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

While Holly was away on a trip, her wonderful husband took photos of their many flowers just in case she got home too late to enjoy them.  She sent me some of the pictures, and they were all breath-taking. I am always looking for photo opportunities, so I asked if I could come over and take some pictures of things in their yard.  I felt like I was in heaven.  Everything was so beautiful.  Here are a few of the flowers.




I think these are sweet pea vines, but I am not sure.

Loved the deep color of this Hollyhock




Mexican buttercup not quite open.

some kind of grass.

Lovely reflections

Sunset...

Gate to paradise
They have two Canadian Geese living on their pond, a male and female, who have set up housekeeping.  The male swims about while the female sits on the nest.

The male was keeping his eye on me making sure I stayed away from the nest.


Here is the female dutifully sitting on the nest...

While her mate swims around.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog