Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day Hero...

"Be kind to thy father, for when thou wert young, who loved thee so fondly as he?  He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue, and joined in thy innocent glee."    -Margaret Courtney


The boys...Luke, Ian, Mark.  (missing is Zach)
My own father is no longer of this earth, but Warren, the father of my children is still here.  He is my hero, and I hope the hero of his children.  In all years of our marriage, I have seen and experienced the the fact that his decisions have always been for the betterment and welfare of this family.  He worked so they could start their adult lives debt fee.  He exchanged vacations, for superkids, swim meets, baseball games, work-study programs, and internships.  I believe it is he who has given them a strong  foundation to make them the wonderful husbands, fathers, and employees they are today.  Hats off to Warren.
What a man...
Thank you...

for looking out for your family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog