Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Experimenting with some photo effects...

" A camera is a 'save' button for the mind's eye."--Roger Kinston


As an early birthday present, Stephanie, who is the granddaughter of Dr. Bond, and a wonderful photographer, (http://www.facebook.com/sd.photo.designs), gave me a pitcher full of interesting objects to use to create interesting photo effects.  I spent the rest of the afternoon lost in my own little world trying out all the feathers, crystals, beads, and nylon she had given me. What wondrous images were created!
Bird Yard Art

A Rose

Hollyhock

Bachelor Button flowers
I decided I would try out my new camera using the macro mode.  I loved my pictures.
Gerber Daisy?

Praying Mantis

I don't know the name of this flower.  I wanted to get the stamens that were on top.

Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog