Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11, 2010

This weekend I have decided to clean out the storage shed and the closet upstairs mostly because a local church is having a garage sale and is taking donations for the next three Fridays. What better way to get rid of all the old stuff and help with a good cause. Friday I took over a carload of electronic equipment. It was kind of embarrassing having so much stuff. That will be nothing compared to what I have to donate this next Friday. I will be lucky to get all the stuff in one trip, but my closet looks really nice and I have so much room. Next task is the garage.

In between all this cleaning, I have been trying to get my June pictures organized. I have a lot of pictures. I got to practice on my company and I think I got some great shots.



This is one of my favorite of Adi


This one is pretty cute too!


Adi in a tree


Here is Drew


Looking very handsome!


Drew and Adi

I have a lot more pictures of some of the events for the end of June and July 4th which I will post after I get them organized.

I am the official photographer for the Grace Community Church's Discovering Membership class. I did my first photo shoot of the class tonight. Thank goodness this was a smaller class. I was rather nervous about the whole thing, but I think my pictures will be great. I was too tired to look at them on the computer tonight. I feel a little bit like Scarlet O'Hara in Gone with the Wind, "I'll worry about that tomorrow."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your pics!!!!! You are so talented; thanks for sharing them w/us!! :) Karen

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog