Monday, March 13, 2017

It's almost Spring...then...

"In the spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours." -Mark Twain


We have had some rather warm days, and the plants are starting to bloom.  I went around our yard photographing all the signs of spring...

I don't know what this is...but it is a very gorgeous bush
 In New Mexico, we sometimes have a late winter storm.  I was hoping it would not happen here.
pansies...







Since it was so nice out, I bought some bubbles for the boys.  They spent hours of delight making huge bubbles...






And look!  Even a chick-a-dee bird has decided to make a home in our backyard birdhouse.  I am so happy the bird chose my birdhouse.


Then it happened.  The weather changed rather suddenly, and we had snow...





Maggie didn't care.  She decided to snooze the day away.  And Warren and I stayed in our pajamas... all day, and watched movies.  It was a pretty nice snow day.


I was glad the snow did not hang around...it melted the next day.  Maybe the spring blooms will make it after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Rob's Blog